- Develop a framework that first, through a systematic review process, identifies existing Arctic standards of importance for Arctic operators and communities.
- As part of the framework development, create a model that identifies and describes key relationships and creates links between and among different standards and links with other relevant entities (e.g. legislation, academic bodies of knowledge).
- Engage with arctic communities of practice and relevant organisations to co-develop the Comprehensive Framework Model
WP-leader and co-leader: Peter Pulsifer and Torill Hamre (NERSC)
In WP1 we will review existing standards, engage in the case studies in WP2-WP5 to support the development of the Comprehensive Framework Model (CFM), and make the CFM compatible with the Arctic Common Practice System (ACPS) in WP6
- Task 1.1: Prepare a scoping document for CAPARDUS
- Task 1.2: Systematic review of standards
- Task 1.3: Develop a comprehensive framework model of Arctic standards
- Task 1.4: Engage with Arctic communities to co-develop the comprehensive framework
- Task 1.5: Coordination with other groups working with standardisation
- Task 1.6: Review of technologies and services supporting socital and economic benefit with and beyond the Arctic